Quality Insulation Services
Spray foam insulation has come a long way in the last three decades. So have we.
Homeowners and business owners alike know they can count on McGlaughlin Insulation. We’ve spent the last 30 years providing technical expertise in insulation solutions.
We’ve cultivated a sterling reputation among homeowners, builders and inspectors, who know they can trust us to follow the highest installation safety protocols and use only top-quality materials.
We specialize in spray foam insulation, a product that has continued to evolve over the past 30 years, as the industry has made significant advances in the foam’s chemical composition and durability.
More importantly, improvements in spray foam application have lowered installation costs, making this type of insulation well within the reach of the residential homeowner.
We also work with cellulose insulation, a plant fiber used in wall and roof cavities to insulate, draft proof and reduce noise in buildings.
No matter what type of insulation works for you, McGlaughlin can make it work for your home.
Benefits of spray foam insulation:
- A higher “R-value,” which means greater insulating power
- Reduces drafts
- Allows for more insulation in tighter spaces than with conventional batt insulation
- Reduces air infiltration
Benefits of cellulose insulation:
- It has a superior thermal performance compared to other low-cost installation
- It can reduce sound traveling between floors and through walls
- It provides mold and pest control
- It has fire retardation properties